License Grant & Ownership by BKBCESubject to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, BKBCE grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the material thereon or print the content on this site without alterations, for personal, non-commercial use only. This limited license does not apply to any media or platform other than that of the current site and does not purport to transfer ownership/rights of the site contents. All content on the site is (and shall continue to be) owned exclusively by BKBCE and is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, and/or other proprietary rights, and the copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the site is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of the site. If you are allowed access to the password-protected areas of the site, you agree to keep your password confidential, and to send notice to BKBCE within 24 hours if your password is compromised. You acknowledge that BKBCE neither endorses nor is affiliated with any linked site and is not responsible for any information that appears on the linked site. You acknowledge that (i) the Internet is a network of computers worldwide, and that any information submitted by you to BKBCE is necessarily routed via third-party computers to BKBCE (ii) BKBCE is not responsible for lapses in online security and does not assume liability for improper use of your information by a third party.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory, racist or other annoying material on the site.
- Obscure any material, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any content thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
BKBCE authorises you to view and download the information (“Material”) at this Website (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use. This authorisation is not a transfer of title of the Material or its copies, and is subject to the following conditions:
- Retain, on all copies of the material downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the material
- Not modify the material in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- Not transfer the material to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
- You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the site as it may be updated from time to time.
Online Fee Payment
While BK Birla Centre for Education tries to ensure that the information and content on this payment site is accurate at the time it was published on the site, it does not warranty that this is the case. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material on this website and its online payment facility is provided “as is”, and without warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind.
While BK Birla Centre for Education will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the online-payments system is available and usable at all times, it does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the system. While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure accessibility, BK Birla Centre for Education does not guarantee that use of the online-payments system will be compatible with all hardware and software of users. BK Birla Centre for Education reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the payment site, without providing any reason whatsoever.
Nothing on this payment site constitutes any part of a contract unless otherwise expressly stated.